Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MISS INDEPENDENT:(

 “Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing.”-Ayn Rand

It's kinda hard to pack all the thing's that I'll be bringing for saturday(MAY 18,START OF ME,BEING INDEPENDENT) HOHO! I still got 1 more day to go till I finally moved to my dorm haha! I'm sad and excited at the same time because it's my first time to be this far away from my loved ones specially with my family ;'( I'll miss them soooo much though...And I'm a bit excited because I really want to experience how it feels to live an independent life :) but I really am a scaredy cat when it comes to thing's like this..MOVING ON AND BEING ALONE:( May 20 is the start of our classes,Wish me luck on my first day as a FROSH :)) love love love<3 LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment